The HydraFacial® MD is a luxurious, non-invasive, in-office treatment that can improve the appearance of mild to moderate skin conditions. Whether you’re fighting back the signs of aging or just trying to maintain beautiful, healthy skin, a HydraFacial® MD can help.
Located in Jonesboro AR, Sills Dermatology is committed to providing clients with the best non-invasive aesthetic treatment options available today in a relaxing, comfortable office environment. For more information about our practice or any of the services we offer, contact us today.
What is the HydraFacial® MD?
The HydraFacial® MD is a six step, non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment. It combines the healing effects of several different treatment methods, including hydradermabrasion, chemical peel, extraction, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides into one, effective therapy. A HydraFacial® MD involves no downtime, and improvements can be seen right after treatment!
How Does it Work?
This treatment is performed in a series of six steps. When combined, these steps cleanse, rejuvenate, and enrich the skin.
- Vortex-Exfoliation™: Treatment begins by applying an Active-4™ serum onto the skin. This product removes dead skin cells from the surface, revealing healthier, younger looking skin.
- Vortex-Peel™: Once the Active-4™ serum has settled into the skin, a mixture of glycolic acid and salicylic acid, GlySal™, provides patients the benefits of a strong chemical peel without the downtime or irritation that typically accompanies it.
- Vortex-Extraction™: During this step, our patented Beta-HD™ machine is used to thoroughly suction the pores. This process ensures that your pores can be thoroughly cleansed of any dead skin cells or impurities.
- Vortex-Boost™: This portion of the treatment is tailored to the specific skin conditions and concerns that you’d like to address.
- Vortex-Fusion®: Finally, an Antiox+™ serum is delivered into the skin. This serum protects and enriches the skin using the healing power of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- Extend & Protect: This final step is completed in the comfort of your own home with our Daily Essentials™ products. These help maintain and extend the results of your treatment.
What are the Benefits of HydraFacial® MD?
This treatment provides patients with countless benefits. It only lasts 30 minutes, involves absolutely no downtime, and brings instant results. While other facials can only be used on people with certain skin types, the HydraFacial® MD can be performed on even the most sensitive of skin. This treatment is also highly individualized, with an entire treatment step set aside to address specific concerns.
Regular HydraFacial® MD treatments can help improve:
- Fine lines
- Skin tone
- Skin elasticity
- Hyperpigmentation and photodamage
- Oily skin
- Enlarged pores
- Skin texture
Interested in learning more about the HydraFacial® MD or scheduling a consultation to begin treatment? Don’t hesitate — contact Sills Dermatology today.